Cloud Security Experts
About The Position
Indeni is the crowd-sourced automation platform for security infrastructure in the public and private cloud. With Indeni Crowd and Indeni Knowledge organizations gain access to living repository of automation tasks across maintenance, high availability, security compliance, best practices and network state awareness. Indeni is at the forefront driving automation for security infrastructure as it puts responsibility for automating security operations straight into the hands of the network and security engineers.
To achieve its goal, Indeni has built a platform on top of which the knowledge base is built. The platform is easy to use for non-coders. To generate the knowledge base, we are seeking experienced cloud security engineers interested in making a mark on the world of security operations automation in the multi-cloud environment. You will learn to code in our special programming language, and will be part of a global team of IT-turned-developers. The code is visible here:
The engagement is ideal for those with certification and experience in cloud security products (listed below) looking to share their expertise globally.
This engagement includes:
- Up to $100/hour payment. Consultants make $3000/month on average.
- A part time consultancy role. You may be located anywhere in the world.
- A path into coding - we will teach you to code, a useful skill to have.
- A very interesting project and an opportunity to run your code in large enterprises around the globe.
Technologies we are currently targeting, virtual, cloud and on premise:
- AWS security services including AWS WAF, AWS Shield, Amazon VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, AWS security hub, AWS CloudFormation (AWS security certification)
- Azure DDoS, Azure Sentinel, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Blueprints, Azure Security Center (Microsoft Azure Security certification)
Are you ready to be challenged?
- Commitment of 5-10 hours a week, and a minimum engagement of three months. Most of our knowledge experts tend to work at nights and weekends, as they have a day job.
- Official certification in the technology you apply for and at least five years’ experience in working with it.
- Strong English skills are required as you will be doing some documentation (but no need to be Shakespeare).
- Your name will be credited to the work you do unless you are uncomfortable doing so. We believe people should be known for their contributions.