Security Architect Consultant
About The Position
Indeni is the crowd-sourced automation platform for security infrastructure in the public and private cloud. With Indeni Crowd and Indeni Knowledge organizations gain access to living repository of automation tasks across maintenance, high availability, security compliance, best practices and network state awareness.
Indeni is at the forefront driving automation for security infrastructure as it puts responsibility for automating security operations straight into the hands of the network and security engineers.
We are looking for an exceptional passionate and deeply technical individual, who will act as Security Architect Consultant, to help Indeni build its NextGen Cloud solution.
Technologies we are currently targeting, virtual, cloud and on premise:
* AWS security services including AWS WAF, AWS Shield, Amazon VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, AWS security hub, AWS CloudFormation (AWS security certification)
* Azure DDoS, Azure Sentinel, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Blueprints, Azure Security Center (Microsoft Azure Security certification)
- Work with Indeni product, engineering and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to Indeni technology roadmaps.
- Enhance existing software to support cloud SaaS and IaaS applications
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst major cloud solutions architect community
- Drive POC through all stages - ideas, design and development
- Open to travel
- Solid understanding of SaaS and IaaS cloud system architecture (Must)
- Direct experience in security, cloud services and Linux
- Foundational knowledge of at least one cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps)
- BA/BSC degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Problem solving ability (Must)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills