About The Position
Indeni is an amazing organization made up of talented, hardworking people. We are on a mission to make the world safer with our software that ensures security devices work as intended. We are winning Global 2000 companies with our market-leading security solution. Indeni’s outstanding culture makes working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding. Global customers like Visa, MasterCard, United Airlines, and Prudential depend on Indeni to make sure their networks are truly safe and secure.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help customers understand the value of our software solution and develop new and lasting relationships in top tier organizations. You’ll join a passionate, high-energy, fast-moving sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on large enterprises. Strong organizational skills are key. You are able to handle a pipeline of up to 20 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $25k to $1mil+. Your ability to own the engagement being consultative and understanding customer business and technical requirements are key to closing business.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Indeni business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Indeni technology using zoom sessions
- Work from home, with travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- 3-7 years of B2B full-cycle subscription software sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement against quota
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- Ability to generate leads as well as follow up quickly on marketing-generated opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce and is diligent in documenting each step of the sales campaign
- Discipline to manage yourself from a home environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organized – you have the focus to stay on track working from home
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative remote-work-environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we care about Indeni, our customers & teammates focusing on mutual success
- Relentless – does what it takes to succeed – consistently meeting and exceeding quota
Indeni is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.