About The Position
Indeni Cloudrail is an Infrastructure-as-Code security analysis tool that automates infrastructure compliance to prevent an insecure cloud environment from being deployed. It helps organizations predict security misconfigurations by analyzing IaC files along with their existing infrastructure. With Cloudrail, organizations can identify security and compliance misconfigurations throughout the development cycle.
We are seeking experienced cloud security engineers interested in making a mark on the world of cloud security compliance automation. The engagement is ideal for those with certification and experience in cloud security products looking to share their expertise globally.
Technologies we are currently targeting:
- Experience in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure & GCP).
- Public cloud automation experience using Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager Templates, Kubernetes, or similar tools.
- Cloud network security control knowledge and experience.
- Experience with AWS security services including AWS WAF, Amazon VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, AWS security hub, (AWS security certification).
- Experience with Azure DDoS, Azure Sentinel, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Blueprints, Azure Security Center (Microsoft Azure Security certification).
- Experience with Cloud Security posture tools such as Dome9, Prisma Cloud, McAfee Skyhigh, etc.
- Experience with Service Mesh, Istio, Envoy, Zero Trust.
This engagement includes:
- Up to $100/hour payment. Consultants make $3000/month on average.
- A part-time consultancy role. You may be located anywhere in the world.
- A very interesting project and an opportunity to run your code in large enterprises around the globe.
Are you ready to be challenged?