What’s new in the latest version of Indeni? Enhancements in the core platform across Indeni Server, Collector, and Knowledge.
See below for the detailed notes for 6.1.3 included in this platform release. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum to join the conversation around these capabilities or explore our learning paths. Want the latest build? Download the latest version.
- Add ability to install indeni in offline mode
- imanage – add ability to install specific knowledge version
- Add command step output size and parsing time to insights, Log the command step size and move the data into insight so we will have better visibility into our customer environment
- Reduce the rule engine SQL device queries – change the rule-engine to “query” this data from the memory in order to reduce roundtrip to the DB
“Core dump files found” – fix alert resolution when all core files are deleted from the device
- “Network Port(s) Down” – fix alert resolution issues due to missing data from some of the ports