Last Revised: November 24, 2016
Indeni Ltd. (“Indeni”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of users of its website at https://indeni.com (collectively, the “Site“) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Contact Forms on the Site which includes, inter alia, the User’s name, the User’s position in the company/organization and his/her e-mail address and telephone number. The User can optionally provide via the Contact Form any text he/she wishes to insert into the “message box”. Once your contact details received by us, our representative will contact you for further communication. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
- Personal Information may be collected also from the details the User may provide us while contacting us via the support e-mail address available at: email@example.com, when a User wishes to contact us by sending us an e-mail through the Site, and/or by using the Site’s chat.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods that we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information when you contact us through the Contact Forms or when you are using the Site’s chat, or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site and services.
- Enhance the User’s experience while using the Site.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and personalize our services to our Users.
- Provide the Users who subscribed to our newsletter subscription with updates about the Company’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Site, etc.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
- Allow third-party companies to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Indeni may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion.
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Indeni does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted on the HubSpot servers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). In addition we employ highly secure services design and implementation using encryption and architectures mechanisms. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. INDENI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Third Party Service Providers
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Indeni does not control such third party service providers.
“Do Not Track” and Opt-out of Certain Third Parties’ Interest-Based Services
A User may prevent or limit targeted advertising from device settings which may vary from device to device. Please note that activation of any applicable “Do-not-track” settings on the User’s device or any other device-level setting opt outs for targeted advertising, (to the extent that such options exist) may not cease all tracking activities by Indeni’s third parties’ service providers.
If you would like to cease the tracking by third parties of your on-line activities over time and across different online platforms (such as, websites, applications, etc.) and opt out of the use of your information for interest-based and targeted advertising and/or other services by certain of our third party service providers, please visit the privacy practices of such third parties and follow the instructions specified therein, including without limitation, if you wish to opt out from AdRoll tracking and personalized advertisements/recommendations from AdRoll, please use the following link: https://app.adroll.com/optout/safari.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Indeni’s e-mail address that appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
Use of any indeni Ltd trademark must be in accordance with this policy. indeni Ltd, Inc.’s trademark policy attempts to balance two competing interests: indeni Ltd’s need to ensure that its trademarks remain reliable indicators of the source and quality of indeni Ltd’s products and services and indeni Ltd’s desire to permit community members, software distributors and others that indeni Ltd works with to discuss indeni Ltd’s products and services and to accurately describe their affiliation with indeni Ltd.
Underlying indeni Ltd’s trademark policy is the general law of trademarks. Trademarks exist to help consumers identify, and organizations publicize, the source of products and services. Some organizations make better products than others; over time, consumers begin to associate those organizations (and their trademarks) with quality. When such organizations permit others to place their trademarks on goods of lesser quality, they find that customer trust evaporates quickly. This is the situation that indeni Ltd, Inc. seeks to avoid, especially since, when it comes to intangible products like software, trust is all consumers have to decide on.
Although indeni Ltd, Inc.’s trademark policy is composed of a number of specific rules, most reflect the overarching requirement that your use of indeni Ltd’s trademarks be non-confusing and non-disparaging. By non-confusing, indeni Ltd means that people should always know who they are dealing with, and where the software they are downloading came from. Websites and software that are not produced by indeni Ltd should not imply, either directly or by omission, that they are. By non-disparaging, we mean that, outside the bounds of fair use, you can’t use our trademarks as vehicles for defaming us or sullying our reputation. These basic requirements can serve as a guide as you work your way through the policy.
The indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks will remain the sole property of indeni Ltd All use and goodwill associated with the indeni Ltd trademarks will inure to the benefit of indeni Ltd
Standards for Use
All uses of indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks must conform to the following:
- Prior to any use of any indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks, you must submit the proposed use for indeni Ltd, Inc.’s prior written approval. indeni Ltd, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, approve or reject such use, and indeni Ltd will notify you promptly of the approval or rejection.
- You may use the indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks only to identify and distinguish indeni Ltd, Inc. products and services.
- The indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks may not be applied to products or services provided by anyone other than indeni Ltd, Inc., except as authorized in writing by indeni Ltd, Inc.
- You may not combine any indeni Ltd trademark with another word or hyphenate any indeni Ltd trademark.
- You may not abbreviate any indeni Ltd, trademark by leaving out one or more word portions of the trademark.
- You may use the indeni Ltd trademarks only as adjectives and never as nouns or verbs. You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in possessive form.
indeni trademarks may only be used with the correct form of notice of registration. The correct notice to be used in association with trademarks depends on whether or not the mark is registered in the applicable jurisdiction. If it is not registered, the notice or the word “trademark” or the symbol “TM” or “SM” should be used in association with the trademark. If it is registered in the applicable jurisdiction, the ® should be used. These notices should be placed adjacent to the trademark and be given on all advertising materials, and on product labeling, computer screens, and other uses. Where a trademark is used more than once in a single display, the notice should be placed at the first or most prominent use of the trademark.
The following notice should appear in the document in which the indeni Ltd trademark is used: “[TRADEMARK] is a trademark of indeni Ltd”;
- When you use a indeni Ltd trademark in a non-stylized form, such as in the body of text of an advertisement, it must be set apart and distinguished from the other words in the text. In order to do this, the trademark should be rendered in boldface type, italics, all capital letters, set in quotation marks or underlined.
- Each representation of a indeni Ltd trademark should be consistent, undistorted, and clear. The logo may not be used in a size so small that any design feature of the mark is lost. In general, this will mean that the logo must appear by itself, in a reasonable size, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the logo) between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual element. The logo must appear in exactly the same spatial relationship as set forth in any graphic standards information provided by indeni Ltd.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in any advertising or material in violation of any applicable law, ordinance or regulation of any country.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in a misleading way.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark on or in connection with any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic or other objectionable materials of any sort.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark to disparage indeni Ltd or its products or services, or in a manner which, in indeni Ltd’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage indeni Ltd’s goodwill in any indeni Ltd trademark.
- You may not take any action that would in any way tarnish or dilute the value of the indeni Ltd trademarks.
- You may not adopt, use or attempt to register with any agency in any jurisdiction the trademark “indeni Ltd” or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or domain name consisting of, in whole or in part, the word “indeni Ltd” or any marks confusingly similar to any indeni Ltd trademark.
If you become aware of any infringement, actual or suspected, or any other unauthorized use of any indeni Ltd trademark, you will promptly give notice to indeni Ltd in writing, specifying the particulars of the unauthorized use.
If, at any time, indeni Ltd objects to your improper use of any indeni Ltd trademark, you agree to take such steps as may be necessary to resolve indeni Ltd’s objections.
Services Related to indeni Ltd Products
If you offer services related to indeni Ltd software, you may use indeni Ltd’s trademarks in describing and advertising your services, so long as you don’t violate these overall guidelines for the use of indeni Ltd’s trademarks or do anything that might mislead customers into thinking that indeni Ltd has any direct relationship with your organization, without indeni Ltd’s prior written consent. For example, it is OK if your website says, “Services for indeni Ltd.” It’s not OK, though, if it says, “indeni Ltd training services sold here,” since the first suggests that indeni Ltd is related to your business, and the second is confusing as to who, you or indeni Ltd, is performing the training. When in doubt, err on the side of providing more, rather than less, explanation and information.
If you want to include all or part of a indeni trademark in a domain name, you must first receive written permission from indeni Ltd. People naturally associate domain names with organizations whose names sound similar. Almost any use of a indeni Ltd trademark in a domain name is likely to confuse consumers, thus running afoul of the overarching requirement that any use of a indeni Ltd trademark be non-confusing.
indeni Ltd, Inc. has tried to make its trademark policy as comprehensive as possible. If you’re considering a use of a indeni Ltd trademark that’s not covered by the policy, and you’re unsure whether that use would run afoul of indeni Ltd’s guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.
The indeni products and additional products not listed here may be protected by US patent . This page is intended to satisfy virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, and is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C § 287(a) of the America Invents Act.
Copyright © indeni Ltd. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved. This product and related documentation are protected by copyright and distributed under licensing restricting their use, copying, distribution, and decompilation. No part of this product or related documentation may be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written authorization of indeni. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this website, indeni assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. This publication and features described herein are subject to change without notice.
End of life policy
indeni supports a major version for one year after its first release. A major version is defined by X.Y, such as 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, etc. For example, version 5.1 was first released on Sep 15th 2014 and we will be supporting installations running it until Sep 15th 2015. The rationale behind a one-year support time frame is to allow us to focus our R&D and support efforts on bringing innovation to our customers at the very low effort of ensuring their systems are up to date. For most major versions, updating is just a matter of deploying one file and waiting for 15 minutes.