Our world is digital. Every day we interact with hundreds of digital systems, whether it’s using our credit cards or going to the doctor. These digital systems rely on IT and native cloud infrastructure that is extremely fragile: networks, servers, applications and security systems. The current approach to operating these security systems is broken. If we don’t fix it, the security systems will begin to fail, taking down our digital experiences with it. Indeni’s mission is to automate security tasks and processes for the benefit of organizations around the world. By automating time-consuming tasks, we increase the security posture of the organizations’ IT systems and allow engineering teams to deliver business-promoting projects more rapidly.
- Our crowd-sourced automation platform performs health and compliance checks for network security appliances (firewalls, proxies, load balancers), resolving issues before they result in downtime.
- Our cloud security analysis tool, Cloudrail, scans infrastructure-as-code files for violations of security requirements before cloud environments are provisioned or modified. Cloudrail integrates directly into the CI/CD pipeline, highlighting security issues for developers to solve before the code is merged.
- US Headquarters
- 555 Bryant St, #157 Palo Alto, CA 94301
- New York Office
- 885 3rd Ave, 24th Floor New York, NY 10022
- Tel Aviv Office
- Yigal Alon st. 94 Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel