- Free License
- Trademark Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Patent Information
- End of Support policy
- Free End User License Agreement
As a member of Indeni Crowd, you are entitled to a Free License. The Free License is a license to the Indeni automation platform allowing the connection of 5 devices of any supported type. The license is set to expire 30 days after it is issued. A few days prior to the license’s expiration, a new license will automatically be generated and sent to you if you are engaged in Indeni Crowd.
Engagement in the Indeni Crowd is defined as taking any of the following actions during a period of 30 days prior to the license expiring:
- Post a new discussion
- Comment on a discussion
- Like a discussion or a comment
- Send a direct message
- Complete a challenge
- Submit a referral
- Share a link
- Update own profile
If you would like to connect to more than 5 devices please contact us.
Use of any indeni Ltd trademark must be in accordance with this policy. indeni Ltd, Inc.’s trademark policy attempts to balance two competing interests: indeni Ltd’s need to ensure that its trademarks remain reliable indicators of the source and quality of indeni Ltd’s products and services and indeni Ltd’s desire to permit community members, software distributors and others that indeni Ltd works with to discuss indeni Ltd’s products and services and to accurately describe their affiliation with indeni Ltd.
Underlying indeni Ltd’s trademark policy is the general law of trademarks. Trademarks exist to help consumers identify, and organizations publicize, the source of products and services. Some organizations make better products than others; over time, consumers begin to associate those organizations (and their trademarks) with quality. When such organizations permit others to place their trademarks on goods of lesser quality, they find that customer trust evaporates quickly. This is the situation that indeni Ltd, Inc. seeks to avoid, especially since, when it comes to intangible products like software, trust is all consumers have to decide on.
Although indeni Ltd, Inc.’s trademark policy is composed of a number of specific rules, most reflect the overarching requirement that your use of indeni Ltd’s trademarks be non-confusing and non-disparaging. By non-confusing, indeni Ltd means that people should always know who they are dealing with, and where the software they are downloading came from. Websites and software that are not produced by indeni Ltd should not imply, either directly or by omission, that they are. By non-disparaging, we mean that, outside the bounds of fair use, you can’t use our trademarks as vehicles for defaming us or sullying our reputation. These basic requirements can serve as a guide as you work your way through the policy.
The indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks will remain the sole property of indeni Ltd All use and goodwill associated with the indeni Ltd trademarks will inure to the benefit of indeni Ltd
Standards for Use
All uses of indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks must conform to the following:
- Prior to any use of any indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks, you must submit the proposed use for indeni Ltd, Inc.’s prior written approval. indeni Ltd, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, approve or reject such use, and indeni Ltd will notify you promptly of the approval or rejection.
- You may use the indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks only to identify and distinguish indeni Ltd, Inc. products and services.
- The indeni Ltd, Inc. trademarks may not be applied to products or services provided by anyone other than indeni Ltd, Inc., except as authorized in writing by indeni Ltd, Inc.
- You may not combine any indeni Ltd trademark with another word or hyphenate any indeni Ltd trademark.
- You may not abbreviate any indeni Ltd, trademark by leaving out one or more word portions of the trademark.
- You may use the indeni Ltd trademarks only as adjectives and never as nouns or verbs. You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in possessive form.
indeni trademarks may only be used with the correct form of notice of registration. The correct notice to be used in association with trademarks depends on whether or not the mark is registered in the applicable jurisdiction. If it is not registered, the notice or the word “trademark” or the symbol “TM” or “SM” should be used in association with the trademark. If it is registered in the applicable jurisdiction, the ® should be used. These notices should be placed adjacent to the trademark and be given on all advertising materials, and on product labeling, computer screens, and other uses. Where a trademark is used more than once in a single display, the notice should be placed at the first or most prominent use of the trademark.
The following notice should appear in the document in which the indeni Ltd trademark is used: “[TRADEMARK] is a trademark of indeni Ltd”;
- When you use a indeni Ltd trademark in a non-stylized form, such as in the body of text of an advertisement, it must be set apart and distinguished from the other words in the text. In order to do this, the trademark should be rendered in boldface type, italics, all capital letters, set in quotation marks or underlined.
- Each representation of a indeni Ltd trademark should be consistent, undistorted, and clear. The logo may not be used in a size so small that any design feature of the mark is lost. In general, this will mean that the logo must appear by itself, in a reasonable size, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the logo) between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual element. The logo must appear in exactly the same spatial relationship as set forth in any graphic standards information provided by indeni Ltd.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in any advertising or material in violation of any applicable law, ordinance or regulation of any country.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark in a misleading way.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark on or in connection with any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic or other objectionable materials of any sort.
- You may not use any indeni Ltd trademark to disparage indeni Ltd or its products or services, or in a manner which, in indeni Ltd’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage indeni Ltd’s goodwill in any indeni Ltd trademark.
- You may not take any action that would in any way tarnish or dilute the value of the indeni Ltd trademarks.
- You may not adopt, use or attempt to register with any agency in any jurisdiction the trademark “indeni Ltd” or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or domain name consisting of, in whole or in part, the word “indeni Ltd” or any marks confusingly similar to any indeni Ltd trademark.
If you become aware of any infringement, actual or suspected, or any other unauthorized use of any indeni Ltd trademark, you will promptly give notice to indeni Ltd in writing, specifying the particulars of the unauthorized use.
If, at any time, indeni Ltd objects to your improper use of any indeni Ltd trademark, you agree to take such steps as may be necessary to resolve indeni Ltd’s objections.
Services Related to indeni Ltd Products
If you offer services related to indeni Ltd software, you may use indeni Ltd’s trademarks in describing and advertising your services, so long as you don’t violate these overall guidelines for the use of indeni Ltd’s trademarks or do anything that might mislead customers into thinking that indeni Ltd has any direct relationship with your organization, without indeni Ltd’s prior written consent. For example, it is OK if your website says, “Services for indeni Ltd.” It’s not OK, though, if it says, “indeni Ltd training services sold here,” since the first suggests that indeni Ltd is related to your business, and the second is confusing as to who, you or indeni Ltd, is performing the training. When in doubt, err on the side of providing more, rather than less, explanation and information.
If you want to include all or part of a indeni trademark in a domain name, you must first receive written permission from indeni Ltd. People naturally associate domain names with organizations whose names sound similar. Almost any use of a indeni Ltd trademark in a domain name is likely to confuse consumers, thus running afoul of the overarching requirement that any use of a indeni Ltd trademark be non-confusing.
indeni Ltd, Inc. has tried to make its trademark policy as comprehensive as possible. If you’re considering a use of a indeni Ltd trademark that’s not covered by the policy, and you’re unsure whether that use would run afoul of indeni Ltd’s guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. [/tab]
The indeni products and additional products not listed here may be protected by US patent . This page is intended to satisfy virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, and is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C § 287(a) of the America Invents Act.[/tab]
Copyright © Indeni Ltd. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved. This product and related documentation are protected by copyright and distributed under licensing restricting their use, copying, distribution, and decompilation. No part of this product or related documentation may be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written authorization of indeni. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this website, indeni assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. This publication and features described herein are subject to change without notice. [/tab]
End of Support policy
indeni will announce the end of support of a release 6 months before it is end of support, and no less than a year from its original release date. For most major versions, updating indeni is just a matter of deploying one file and waiting for 15 minutes.
Free End User License Agreement
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE “EULA“) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND INDENI LTD., ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY“).
THIS EULA GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE “INDENI” SOFTWARE (THE “SOFTWARE”), UNLESS YOU AND THE COMPANY HAVE EXECUTED A SEPARATE AGREEMENT IN WRITING SIGNED BY BOTH THE COMPANY AND YOU.
BY CLICKING ON “I AGREE”, INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, OPERATING, REGISTERING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE EXPRESSLY ACCEPTING THIS EULA AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS EULA OR ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY IT, DO NOT INSTALL, DOWNLOAD, OPERATE, REGISTER OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
- The Software. The Software is a solution for monitoring and managing network security products. It can be used to collect data on various parameters and aspects of a network security system, analyze that data and produce human-readable information such as alerts and reports. The Software is provided to you in binary executable form for the regular and standard purposes the Software was designed for. The term “Software” includes the Software and its binary code, compilation of data, or visual display resulting from the operation of the Software, and any associated materials, specifications and documentation.
- Title & Ownership. The Software (including all derivative works thereof, whether made by the Company or you) and the related documentation are not for sale and are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its licensors. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents etc. and including all copies, applications, revisions, modifications, updates and/or upgrades thereto) evidenced by or embodied in and/or attached/connected/related to the Software are and shall be owned solely by the Company or its licensors. This EULA does not convey to you an interest in or to the Software but only a limited revocable right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this EULA. Nothing in this EULA constitutes a waiver of the Company’s intellectual property rights under any law. If you provide the Company or its authorized third party agents any feedback data (e.g., questions, comments, suggestions or the like) regarding the Software (collectively, “Feedback”), such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and the Company shall have a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use or incorporate such Feedback into the Software and/or any other of its current or future products or services, without your approval or further compensation to you.
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, during the applicable Term (as defined below), the Company grants to you a worldwide, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and fully revocable license to – (a) as an end-user: install and use the Software in accordance to its documentation, solely for your internal business purposes.
- This EULA is not a sale of the Software. Except for the license rights expressly granted to you herein, you will have no right, title or interest in the Software.
- Prohibited Uses
- You may not rent, lease or sell the Software. You may not use, copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or transfer the Software or any copy in whole or part except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- You may not use, copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or any copy in whole or in part for the purpose of automating play (including but not limited to the use of “bots” or other similar mechanisms).
- This license is for your personal use only. Use of the Software for commercial and/or institutional research purposes in any manner is specifically prohibited. If you wish to use the Software for commercial or institutional research purposes or any purpose other than your personal use, you must obtain the written consent of The Company and pay any and all applicable license fee(s) for such use.
- You may only use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the countries in which you use it, including restrictions concerning copyright and encryption.
- You are not permitted to assign any or all of your obligations or rights under this EULA without our express prior consent.
- You will not sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lend, or otherwise dispose of the content, or any part of it, or share your rights under this EULA, with others. You will not give others access to your username and password, nor share any registration code(s) you receive.
- You agree that The Company and its partners may receive, collect, store and use technical information in the course of the registration and during the use of the Software. The Company will handle such information in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws, as well as The Company’s privacy policies (as the same may be amended from time to time).
- All The Company Software is intended to be used in strict compliance with all statutes, laws, rules, regulations and terms of service (collectively, “TOS”) promulgated by third parties (including but not limited to all governmental entities, third-party networks and/or internet sites) in relation to which the Software is used by you in any way. You agree you will comply with the TOS of all third parties and your failure to do so is a breach of this EULA. You agree to indemnify The Company, and the employees, owners, directors, representatives, suppliers, agents and service providers of The Company from and against any failure by you to comply with all TOS and for all losses, damages and all reasonable expense and costs, including legal fees, incurred by The Company or them in any claims and/or damages arising out of the breach of any of your obligations under any TOS.
- If you have downloaded the Software, you are entitled to use the Software, free-of-charge, strictly for the sole purpose of evaluating the features and usability of the Software. We use Freemium pricing strategy, so the Software is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for proprietary features, functionality, or virtual goods. The freemium version of a feature may has restrictions, such as capacity limit or time limit, etc.
- All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by The Company. If The Company waives or fails to enforce any of its rights herein for any length of time, the same shall not prevent The Company from thereafter enforcing any of those or other rights and shall not be deemed a perpetual or continuing waiver.
- License Restrictions. Except as specifically permitted herein, without the prior written consent of the Company, you agree not to, and may not permit or authorize others to, directly or indirectly: (i) use, modify, translate, incorporate into or with other software, or create derivative works based on any part of the Software; (ii) sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer, rent, lend, loan, distribute, publish, pledge, or share your rights or access to the Software with or to anyone else; (iii) copy, distribute or reproduce the Software; (iv) disclose, publish or otherwise make publicly available any benchmark, performance or comparison tests of the Software, or use their results for your own competing software development activities; (v) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, revise or enhance the Software or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Software, in whole or in part; (vi) delete, remove or otherwise alter any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, copyrights or other proprietary notices or indicia, if any, fixed or attached to the Software or its documentation; (vii) ship, transfer, export or re-export the Software into any country, or make available or use the Software in any manner which is in violation of applicable export control laws or regulations; (viii) infringe intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, proprietary rights or any other right of the Company or of any third party; and/or (ix) conduct any unlawful, unauthorized or immoral activity in connection with the Software. Failure to comply with the provisions herein may expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Privacy. End Users: When you use the Software, we may collect, use, store, process and transmit (i) your contact information (username, email address and phone number) and/or your IP address, and (ii) non-personal information (technical, aggregate and/or anonymous information) for the purpose of operating and improving our Software and service, as well as providing global aggregate information (e.g. security alerts and remediation steps). We do not share your Personal Information with third parties. .
- Lawful Use. You hereby declare and agree that you shall only use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws , including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning the protection of privacy and intellectual property rights. The Software should be installed in accordance with the instructions of the Company and in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Software’s documentation.
- Support. Other than information as listed within the community forums, you shall not be entitled to any support services.
- Changes to the Software. We may change, update, amend or modify the Software from time to time without notice. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for errors or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the performance of such changes.
- Warranty Disclaimer. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER CONCERNING THE INSTALLATION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, RESELLERS, LICENSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES”) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SOFTWARE’S OPERATION WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INTERFERENCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION NON INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
- Limitation of Liability. THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO BUSINESS EARNINGS, LOST PROFITS OR GOODWILL, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR DOCUMENTATION, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS EULA, EVEN IF ANY OF THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE BY A FINAL JUDICIAL RULING WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
- Third Party Software. The Software may use or include third party software, files and components that are subject to open source and third party license terms (“Third Party Components“). These Third Party Components are licensed to you under the terms of their applicable open source license conditions and/or copyright notices that can be found in the license file, the Software or its documentation. If there is a conflict between the licensing terms of such Third Party Components and this EULA, the licensing terms of the Third Party Components shall prevail in connection with the related Third Party Components. Such Third Party Components are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty of any kind and shall be subject to any and all limitations and conditions required by such third parties. A list of Third Party Components is available on http://www.indeni.com/ and may be updated from time to time. The licenses of certain Third Party Components may require the provision of the source code of these Third Party Components. With respect to any licenses of Third Party Components that require the provision of the open source code of these Components, the Company will provide to you and any third party, during a period set forth by each such license, for a charge of no more than the Company’s cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, on a medium customarily used for software interchange. For that purpose, you should contact the Company at: email@example.com. Under no circumstances shall the Software or any portion thereof (except for the Third Party Components) be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
- Term; Termination. This EULA is effective upon installing and/or using the Software and shall be in full force and effect during the Term. “Term” means the entire time you have the SOFTWARE installed. Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. The Company may also terminate, block, or suspend any and all Services and access to the SOFTWARE immediately, without prior notice or liability, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to any Subscriber breaches of any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of Subscriber’s account, Subscriber’s right to use the Services, access the Network, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Your rights under this EULA will terminate immediately with no further action or notice if (i) the applicable Term expires, or (ii) you fail to comply or otherwise breach any term of this EULA. Upon termination (whether with or without notice): (i) the license granted to you in this EULA shall expire; (ii) you shall destroy all copies of the Software and its documentation and discontinue any further use of it; and (iii) to the extent provided to you during the Term of this EULA, you shall promptly return to the Company all tangible and intangible property representing the Company’s intellectual property and erase any information held by you in electronic form. Sections 2, 4, 5, 9-14 shall survive any termination of this EULA.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction. This EULA shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, regardless of its conflict of laws rules. The competent courts of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any conflict or dispute arising out of this EULA or otherwise related to the Software. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this EULA.
- Miscellaneous. This EULA represents the complete agreement concerning the license granted herein and the subject matter hereof, supersedes any prior written or oral agreements, and may be amended only by a written agreement executed by both parties. The failure of either party to enforce any of its rights hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches. If any provision of this EULA is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this EULA without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company may assign or transfer its rights and/or obligations under this EULA without restriction or notification.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions concerning this EULA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Communication Services
- RIGHT OF USE
Indeni Community grants to User the rights herein, provided that User accepts, without modification, the Terms set forth in this Agreement, and that User is in compliance with the Terms of this Agreement. User agrees not to resell any of the Services.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Indeni Community may or may not at times require a User to have a password and provide registration details to access this Website or portions of this Website. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) User is given to access this Website, and User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under User’s password(s). User agrees to notify Indeni Community immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s password(s). Indeni Community reserves the absolute right not to issue a password to any person or entity.
If Indeni Community does require a password and registration details, it shall be a condition of use of this Website that User must provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the registration process on the Web Site (collectively, the “Registration Information”) and must maintain and promptly update the Registration Information as necessary. Indeni Community reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any point in time. If Indeni Community believes that the details are not correct, current or complete, Indeni Community will have the right to refuse and/or prohibit User access to and use of the Website or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend User’s account, if any. User grants to Indeni Community the right to use User Registration Information in connection with Content that User uploads, posts, emails, transmits, or stores using the Services.
User will receive a User ID and password (collectively, the “User ID”) upon completing the registration process on the Website. User is solely responsible for the use of the User ID, whether or not such use is authorized by User, and for maintaining the confidentiality of User ID. User shall immediately notify Indeni Community of any unauthorized use of the User ID. Indeni Community shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from User’s failure to comply with this Section.
The Indeni Community Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Indeni Community has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Indeni Community reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Indeni Community reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Indeni Community reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Indeni Community’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Indeni Community does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Indeni Community specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Indeni Community spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Indeni Community.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provides to Indeni Community or Posted to the Indeni Community Website
Indeni Community does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Indeni Community (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Indeni Community Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Indeni Community, Indeni, its affiliated companies, agents and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with its businesses, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Indeni Community is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Indeni Community’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE INDENI COMMUNITY WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. INDENI COMMUNITY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INDENI COMMUNITY WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE INDENI COMMUNITY WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Service Contact: email@example.com
Indeni Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Indeni Community Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Use of the web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Indeni as a result of these terms or use of the Indeni web site. Indeni’s performance under these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms is in derogation of Indeni’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the web site or information provided to or gathered by Indeni with respect to such use. If any part of these terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these terms constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Indeni with respect to the web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Indeni with respect to the web site. A printed version of these terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that these terms and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Legal Address: Indeni Inc, 1209 Orange Street Wilmington DE 19801