Are you still monitoring your Nexus switches? Why not use the power of runbook automation and predictive analytics to safeguard your network health? Indeni predicts issues lurking in your network before they become critical failures.
Proactively Maintain Cisco Nexus & Follow Security Best Practices
- Regularly examine the vPC for inconsistencies and alerts on these conditions. Indeni remediation steps help the operations staff to quickly correct the inconsistent vPC misconfigurations. View example alert & source code
- Periodically examine Cisco Nexus configurations to ensure that they conform to network security best practices. View example alert & source code
- Regularly examine ports for error-disable state to avoid impact to users. View example alert & source code
- Ensure connectivity to your Internet Service Providers. View example alert & source code
Cisco Customers Choose Indeni to Safeguard their Network
“We realized there was an issue with the Polycom but couldn’t figure out what was happening. It would exhibit very sporadic behavior. In retrospect, after discovering the cause (with Indeni for Cisco), it makes perfect sense! I think this is a great example of why every organization needs automation.” — Ryan Leonard, CIO, FXCM (NYSE:FXCM)
Validate Your Environment with Dynamic Cisco Knowledge
The integration of Indeni with Cisco switches allows network operations team to proactively validate their environments’ configuration against an ever-growing set of Cisco device knowledge. The end result is reduced network outage and downtime. Go beyond SNMP monitoring with notifications that pull data across configurations, logs, and running device statics.
Hundreds of scripts generated by CCIEs around the globe:
- Virtual Redundancy Groups (VRRP/HSRP) are out of sync across vPC cluster members for Cisco Nexus
- OSPF neighbor(s) down for Cisco Nexus
- SNMP community settings do not match across cluster members for Cisco Nexus
- License expired for Cisco Nexus
Indeni is committed to continuously improve the High Availability performance of Cisco Switches. View the out-of-the-box knowledge for Cisco and create your own custom alerts by learning Indeni Knowledge Language.