Check Point Firewalls + Indeni: Better Together
Automate repetitive maintenance, visibility and best practice tasks and lower your total cost of ownership of Check Point Firewalls.Try Indeni
Put an end to the 2AM wake-up calls.
When deploying Check Point firewalls, organizations need to ensure configurations are done correctly and consistently. In addition performance needs to be continuously assessed and optimized. By using Indeni, engineering and operations teams can be notified of misconfigurations and degradations in performance before they result in service downtime.
Let us take a few things off your plate.
Indeni takes care of key Check Point enterprise maintenance needs to keep your firewalls operating properly and free you up to take on bigger things.
Automate maintenance tasks
Automate repetitive and manual intensive maintenance tasks:
- Certificate(s) expiration nearing
- License usage limit approaching
- Contracts about to expire
- BGP peers down
- Hardware is faulty
- Application package or signatures are not up to date
Create Cluster High Availability Assurance
Proactively automate tasks to ensure seamless failover in the event of firewall failure. Check active and standby devices for mismatches such as:
Continuously evaluate of critical resources to avoid outages:
- System – Core CPU, VSes CPU, Chassis and Blade CPU, Memory, critical processes, kernel memory usage, hardware components
- Network interfaces – packet drops, errors, link utilization, failure with ISP links
- Protocols – routing tables, Layer 2 & layer 3 protocols (BGP)
- Connections – VPN tunnel(s) down, low identity awareness user count, NAT connections limit nearing
- Management resources – identity servers, Certificate Authority
Compliance & Audits
Ensure your infrastructure meets internal and external compliance requirements:
- Configuration and misconfiguration avoiding human errors
- Ensure static routing tables match
- LDAP fingerprint not trusted
- SNMPv2c/v1 used
- Checks for OS software version, hotfixes, DNS servers to ensure compliance
Implement Security Best Practices