When deploying Check Point firewalls, organizations need to ensure configurations are done correctly and consistently. In addition performance needs to be continuously assessed and optimized. By using Indeni, engineering and operations teams can be notified of misconfigurations and degradations in performance before they result in service downtime.
- System – Core CPU, VSes CPU, Chassis and Blade CPU, Memory, critical processes, kernel memory usage, hardware components
- Network interfaces – packet drops, errors, link utilization, failure with ISP links
- Protocols – routing tables, Layer 2 & layer 3 protocols (BGP)
- Connections – VPN tunnel(s) down, low identity awareness user count, NAT connections limit nearing
- Management resources – identity servers, Certificate Authority