When deploying Check Point firewalls, organizations need to ensure configurations are done correctly and consistently. In addition performance needs to be continuously assessed and optimized. By using Indeni, engineering and operations teams can be notified of misconfigurations and degradations in performance before they result in service downtime.
- System – Core CPU, VSes CPU, Chassis and Blade CPU, Memory, Disk, critical processes, kernel tables, hardware components
- Network interfaces – packet drops, errors, link utilization
- Protocols – routing tables, Layer 2 & layer 3 protocols (BGP)
- Connections – VPN tunnel(s) down, connection to SDN controllers and management applications
- Management resources – identity servers, Certificate Authority
- Configuration and misconfiguration avoiding human errors
- Ensure static routing tables match
- Checks for OS software version, hotfixes, DNS servers to ensure compliance.