Juniper Firewalls Solution
Automate repetitive detection and triage tasks to lower your total cost of ownership of Juniper SRX firewalls.Try Indeni
Put an end to the 2AM wake-up calls.
When deploying Juniper SRX firewalls, organizations need to ensure configurations are done correctly and consistently. In addition performance needs to be continuously assessed and optimized. By using Indeni, engineering and operations teams can be notified of misconfigurations and degradations in performance before they result in service downtime.
Let us take a few things off your plate with our network security automation.
Indeni takes care of key Juniper maintenance needs to keep your firewalls operating properly and free you up to take on bigger things.
Automate maintenance tasks
Automate repetitive and manual intensive maintenance tasks such as identifying if:
- Licenses about to expire
- License usage limit approaching
- Uptime too high
- Hardware/Software end of support nearing
Detect High Availability Unreadiness
Proactively automate tasks to ensure seamless failover in the event of firewall failure. Check active and standby devices for mismatches such as:
- Static routing table does not match
- Time zone mismatch
- Cluster configuration not sync
- Configuration changed on standby member
- Cluster members’ domain names mismatch
- SNMP traps enabled settings do not match
- Connected networks do not match
Increase Network Visibility
Continuously evaluate critical resources to avoid outages:
- System – Core CPU, Chassis and Blade CPU, memory usage, high disk space utilization, debug mode enabled
- Network interfaces – packet drops, packets overrun, packet errors, error-disabled state, half duplex
- Protocols – max # of routes nearing, layer 3 protocols (BGP, OSPF, PIM), drop in the # of BGP received routes
- Connections – VPN tunnel(s) down, next hop inaccessible, Concurrent connection nearing limit
Ensure your infrastructure meets internal and external compliance requirements:
- Configuration and misconfiguration avoiding human errors
- Syslog servers in use
- Login banner mismatch across clusters
- No NTP servers configured
- Checks for OS software version, DNS & NTP servers to ensure compliance.