Automate validation steps for ongoing maintenance, best practices, high availability and much more.
Automate repetitive and manual intensive maintenance tasks such as identifying if:
- SSL certificates about to expire
- Licenses about to expire
- Vendor hardware is faulty
- Application package or signatures are not up to date
Proactively automate tasks to ensure seamless failover in the event of device failure. Check active and standby devices for mismatches such as:
- Static routing tables
- Radius/TACACS servers
- Time zone
- Bond interfaces
- Configuration files, and many more.
Continuously evaluate critical resources to avoid outages:
- System: CPU, Memory, Disk, critical processes, kernel tables, hardware components
- Network interfaces: packet drops, errors, link utilization
- Protocols: routing tables, Layer 2 (spanning tree) & layer 3 protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Connections: VPN, connection to SDN controllers and management applications
- Application & management resources: identity servers, syslog servers, Certificate Authority, DNS servers
Ensure your infrastructure meets internal and external compliance requirements:
- Configuration and misconfiguration avoiding human errors, e.g. static routing tables.
- Ensure NTP server is operational for PCI compliance
- Checks for OS software version, hotfixes, DNS servers to ensure compliance.
Reduce your attack surface and provide defense against security threats:
- Weak cipher
- Weak security protocol used with SSL profiles
- Default certificate used
- HTTP server enabled
- SNMPv2c/v1 used
- Telnet enabled
- Known vulnerabilities