Indeni’s infrastructure automation alerts you to important issues and automatically troubleshoots them in your environment. We are excited to announce that Indeni 7.5 is available for download.
New Check Point Releases
- The support for Check Point now extends from earlier versions of GAiA to the latest release Check Point Infinity Release R81, which was released in late October of this year.
- The support for Check Point Maestro now extends from earlier versions of GAiA to the latest release Check Point Maestro R80.30SP.
New Check Point Auto Triage Elements
- Interface nearing maximum Tx throughput
- Interface nearing maximum Rx throughput
The moment Indeni detects high bandwidth utilization, the system automatically kicks off an investigation to gather more insight into top application talkers who are eating up the most bandwidth.
New Check Point Auto Detect Element (Limited Availability)
- EDL(s) configured not reachable
A limited number of customers are using external dynamic lists to dynamically import objects for policy enforcement. Please contact your account team if you are interested in obtaining this Auto Detect Element.
The Power of APIs
When we have access to data via APIs, we empower you to make smarter decisions and drive innovation. What we didn’t realize was that we were able to leverage our own APIs to enhance customer experiences. Our Professional Services team just built a new audit report for one of our customers. The audit report has three parts.
Part 1 shows the list of audit controls.
Part 2 shows the list of devices evaluated and the results (Pass or Fail).
Part 3 shows the list of devices with detailed information about the failures.
The benefits of using APIs are many, including reducing time to market, opening new partner opportunities and improving customer satisfaction. Check out what our APIs have to offer here.