What’s new in the latest version of Indeni? Enhancements in the core platform across Indeni Server, Collector, and Interface.
See below for the detailed notes for 188.8.131.52 included in this platform release. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Want the latest build? Download the latest version.
- Improved 6.0 query function dealing with domain
- Adjusted monitoring when changing to “No monitoring”
- Stop monitoring after deleting device
- Removed the remediation step html tag on alert summary
- Parse RSQL key with parenthesis
- Select rule configuration data once per rule execution
- Add bgp-received-routes to trends
- Added support for mass addition of devices
- Added method to select and acknowledge all of the Resolved alerts
- Improved performance for Production Configuration
- Sync Alert counter, summary critical notification, and summary page
- Added “tooltip” to main navigation objects
- Added Trends Metrics Domains
- Improved design of Empty summary