What’s new in the latest version of Indeni? Enhancements in the core platform across Indeni Server, Collector, and Knowledge.
See below for the detailed notes for 6.1.2 included in this platform release. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Want the latest build? Download the latest version.
- Old RRD files that were created with Root user since indeni-server run with root user. In 6.1.X we change the user to ‘indeni’ and we needed to change the ownership of the old RRD files that were created with root user to indeni user
- Before modifying the iptable we will remove the rows that we are going to add in order to prevent duplicate rows
- imanage send logs rename – Remove ‘:’ from customer log upload name
- Fix bug: ‘Change Threshold’ on alert with global configuration throws an error
- Add the ability to create custom release from any branch
- imanage develop/advance mode – Add the ability to install (using imanage) custom release from any branch
- “VPN Tunnel Down” is not resolving DONE – This bug is mostly a wrong use of the rule, with our current capabilities, we can’t know if a VPN tunnel was up before and went down now. To address the customer issue, the rule needs to be adjusted to simple alert when the VPN tunnel is down and resolve when the .
We also solve a small bug in the alerter where OK items under unknown will be marked as resolve
- Alert not resolving – Change VpnTunnelDown rule, simplify the rule to alert if the tunnel is down
- Resolved alert items are not removed when resolving ok item under unknown – When resolving an ok item under a root unknown, the items is not removed from the alert block therefore the UI displays it. in addition an alert note is appended on each rule engine run.
- Add Fortinet knowledge
- Add SSH-2.0-dropbear to known SSH server list to support CHKP embedded devices