Indeni crowdsources the issues, commands (rules) and data points (metrics) that monitor and inspect devices. The combination of data and context is what we call “Indeni Knowledge”. The collection and analysis of script outputs located in the knowledge database are coded by experts at the device manufacturer, industry experts, and Indeni customers. It is through these custom scripts and the collaboration across environments that Indeni is able to learn ‘normal’ and ‘abnormal’ behavior.
Are you ready to start coding?
Step 1: Take these free trainings
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Interrogation & Monitoring
- Module 3a: Basic JSON XML Parsing
- Module 3b: Advanced JSON XML Parsing
- Module 4a: Setting Up IKL Environment
- Module 4b: Command Runner
- Module 4c: Using SourceTree
- Module 4d: Pull Request
Step 2: Join Indeni Crowd to participate in code commits and reviews
- Indeni Knowledge Language Forum
- Gain access to Developer Learning Path
- Earn rewards for completing activities such as creating educational content, writing code, reviewing code.