Indeni is always looking for the best and brightest talent. You can view the openings on our career page here. Once you have been selected as an Indeni Knowledge Expert (IKE), you will go through the following training courses.
Prerequisites for training:
- Official certification in the technology you apply for and at least five years experience in working with it.
- Strong English skills are required as you will be doing some documentation (but no need to be Shakespeare).
Step 1: Get to know Indeni Knowledge Language
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Interrogation & Monitoring
- Module 3a: Basic JSON XML Parsing
- Module 3b: Advanced JSON XML Parsing
- Module 4a: Setting Up IKL Environment
- Module 4b: Command Runner
- Module 4c: Using SourceTree
- Module 4d: Pull Request
Step 2: Join Indeni Crowd to participate in code commits and reviews
- Indeni Knowledge Language Forum
- Gain access to Developer Learning Path
- Earn rewards for completing activities such as creating educational content, writing code, reviewing code.