Starting this version Indeni can support up to 600 connected devices. We have made several changes to our platform in order to support this amount, including supporting multiple ssh channels, some bugs fixes and a lot of small but very important improvements.
The hardware requirements to run Indeni with 600 connected devices are:
- 64GB of RAM
- 32 cores
- SSD which that supports at least 8000 IO operations per second
- [IS-3439] – Commands are waiting in queue for a long time due to use of a single SSH connection
- [IS-3462] – KPIs- add correlation between IND execution time to interval
- [IS-3676] – Use multiple SSH channels
- [IS-3556] – cross_vendor_compare_policy_fingerprint is triggering after the change was already applied on both devices
- [IS-3669] – Fix session timed out idling after 600000 ms for device backup.
- [IS-3745] – syslog – generating stream of messages for ‘Device not responding’ issues that are acked/resolved
- [IS-3703] – Holes in the Analytics graph