Release Notes 6.3.1
See below for the detailed notes for 6.3.1. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Need the latest build? Download Indeni.
Knowledge New Features
- IKP-1163 Issue notification when kernel soft-lockup occurs in /var/log/messages.
- IKP-1398 New compliance check: notify users if Telnet enabled.
Knowledge Bug Fixes/Improvements
- IKP-1239 Cleaned up the description on the Certificate Expiration notification.
- IKP-955 Accounted for CoreXL Kernel Table limit issues.
- IKP-1303 Corrected the End of Support date.
- IKP-1563 Fixed the 61k failing to alert CPU spikes issue.
- IKP-1719 Fixed the “cluster down triggers during policy push” issue due to temporary cluster freeze mechanism.
- IKP-1742 Fixed the potential “fw-acced-stat-novsx” false positive issue.
- IKP-1489 Improved the remediation steps for optical signal power.
Palo Alto Networks
- IKP-1236 Improved remediation steps.
- IKP-1688 Fixed the parsing error related to Palo Alto Networks devices so it does not incorrectly write exceptions to the log.