New Knowledge Product
- Announcing Symantec Blue Coat ProxySG support.
Knowledge New Features
- IKP-1666 Improved the overall configurate file mismatch across clusters logic to eliminate false positive.
- IKP-1770 Added a new script to check the number of SSHd hang processes and provide warning since the hang sessions can cause high CPU utilization. Although Cisco has addressed the relevant bugs, the defect still affects a small number of NX-OS versions.
Palo Alto Networks
- IKP-1560 Best Practice – ensure dual drives deployed.
Knowledge Bug Fixes/Improvements
- IKP-1766 Fixed the “No NTP servers configured” false positive issue for the 61k.
- IKP-1767 Fixed the “high disk space usage” issue for the 61k.
- IKP-1774 Added “state” to the “OSPF Neighbor(s) Down” issue details.
- IKP-1800 Fixed the CPU usage per VS collection problem.
- IKP-2128 Fixed the “Cluster members’ domain names mismatch” false positive issue.
- IKP-2130 Fixed the “NTP Server mismatch across clusters” false positive issue.
- IKP-2029 Fixed the R80.10 MDS known-devices support.
- IKP-2031 Fixed the R80.10 MDS management HA Sync support.
- IKP-2057 Added delay to the “Signature update status” rule.
- IKP-2060 Fixed the R80.10 Firewalls metrics known-devices and cluster-preemption-enabled support issue.
- IKP-2072 Fixed the incorrect data and resource utilization reporting issue for the 61k.
- IKP-2035 Fixed the corner case where the SNMP is enabled but without SNMP communities configured.
- IKP-2062 Fixed the command timing out issue.
- IKP-2063 Fixed the command ‘nexus-license-usage’ failed to execute issue.
- IKP-2096 Fixed the incorrectly reporting OSPF Neighbor down issue.
- IKP-1907 Fixed the HA failover event notification issue.
- IKP-2048 Fixed the “failed to recognize a missing/dead disk in RAID” issue.
Palo Alto Networks
- IKP-1759 Fixed the incorrect tagging issue of the debug-data-plane-pool-statistics script.
- IKP-2157 Fixed the collection script to prevent devices from going to suspend mode.